TM1 SSL Cert Expires Nov 24, 2016
Where will you be this Thanksgiving when the SSL certificates that come with TM1 versions 10.1 – 10.2.2 expire? Unless those certificates are updated the application won’t be available over the Holiday or when you get back. Even if you have custom certificates on your web tier, your TM1 Admin Server and TM1 Server will be affected.
If you are affected, our expert consultants can fix your certificate issues and provide on-call support, ensuring this is done right with no impact on your end-users.
- Application and infrastructure evaluation to identify all expiring certificates
- Update of TM1 SSL Certificates
- Complete application Health Check and Performance Tuning
- Quick Fix of any performance issues that can be made within the application on the spot
- A detailed Health Check remediation plan with recommended enhancements, changes, guidance on how to implement those changes, schedule, and resource plan
- Support for any SSL Certificate expiry issues
Find Out If This Affects You! Download our FAQ